+Chapter Five+

Justin almost puked as he walked into the bathroom. He looked around and realized that this place hadn't been cleaned in a long time. He dropped his stuff and turned around looking, with his weary blue eyes, at the guard.

"I want this place spotless. If it isn't, then I'll have you do it again," the guard left. Justin knew he was standing outside the door, making it impossible to escape since there were no windows.

Justin sighed, "great," he said to himself as he picked up the bucket and started to fill it with water.



"Yo," Chris said going to the kitchen table for breakfast.

"Hey," Lance went back to reading the newspaper, totally ignoring the food in front of him.

"So... What do you want to do today?" Joey looked over at Chris.

"I don't know. We could go see a movie," Chris took the sports section from the newspaper. Joey took another section.

"I drive myself crazy, thinking of you. Made a mistake, when I let you go baby," Lance sang lowly to himself. Chris and Joey looked in shock at Lance. He was never allowed to listen to their albums or know about their career, because his doctor feared that he might fake knowing his past or it would conflict with his memory.

"What?" Lance asked looking at them staring at him, "do I have something hanging from my nose?" Lance stuck his finger up his nose.

"Ew, no," Chris pulled on Lance's arm to get his finger out of his nose, "we wanted to know what you were singing."

"I dunno," Lance shrugged his shoulders.

"Where'd you hear it from?" Joey questioned.

"I dunno. I didn't. It was just in my head."

Chris looked at Joey from the corner of his eye.



Justin sighed as he got up on his feet from scrubbing the floor. He walked over to the sink and dumped the water, filling it up with new water and cleaning solution.

Justin walked into one of the stalls, dropping the bucket. From the corner of his eye he thought he saw something move, "I don't even want to know what that was."

He looked around and saw how messy it was, "this is gonna be a long day," he sighed as he got on his knees to start cleaning the toilet.



JC put his bleeding wrist under the faucet in the bathroom. He had to hurry up because the cop that checked up on him was coming. He took out a wash cloth and taped it around his wrist. He ran to his room, put on new pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Right as he kicked his other clothes under the bed he heard a knock on the door.

JC walked to the door and opened it, "hey," he smiled with a relief.

Next Chapter -->