+Chapter Six+

JC watched out the window as the cop posted across the street. Feeling dizzy, he went and sat down on the couch, holding his pounding wrist in his hand. Feeling sick, he ran into the bathroom, bending over and puking into the toilet. JC took some cloth and sat back against the door. He tied the cloth around his arm and raised his arm up, resting it on his head.

He felt his eyelids slip shut as he went into a deep sleep.



Justin stood up from the floor. He looked around at everything, making sure it was clean so that he wouldn't have to wash the bathroom for a third time.

He emptied the bucket and went over to the door, knocking on it. The smell of cleaning solutions making him feel dizzy.

The guard walked into the bathroom, "all done," Justin looked over at the guard.

The guard wandered around the bathroom. He looked in every corner for a little bit of dirt.

"Seems good. Let's go," he started to walk down the abandoned hallway.

"Am I done," Justin looked over at him.

"I wouldn't say that," he said, opening another door to another bathroom.

Justin gave a disgusted face as he walked into the bathroom. He turned around as the sound of the door closing was heard.

Justin picked up the bucket and started to fill it with water from one of the sinks.

"Here we go again," he sighed as the bucket filled with water.



The sunlight hit his eyelids as he started to wake up. His head pounded as he opened his eyes. Reaching up with his hand, he felt the dried up blood on his face. He brought his arm down off of his head.

Standing up, he walked over to the bathroom sink. He took the blood soaked washcloth off of his wrist. He saw that the bleeding had almost stopped.

Looking into the mirror, he saw a trail of blood going down his face to his shirt.

He turned on the faucet and splashed his face with water, washing off the blood.

He turned off the water and looked at himself in the mirror again, "JC, what's wrong with you," he said to his image.

Turning, he walked out of the bathroom and headed to his room to go change.



"Baby blue," Lance said pointing at Chris like he just got a great idea.

"What about baby blue?" Chris questioned him.

"I don't know, I just got something about baby blue in my head," Lance said walking up the stairs to his room.

Next Chapter -->