+Chapter Four+

"Come on guys, wake up, we have to get out of here!" Lance exclaimed, trying to break loose from what was holding him. There was a huge crushing noise in his dream that made him jolt awake. He didn't understand why this dream scared him so much, but it did. He just guessed it was his imagination or something that happened to him.

Lance got up and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. He sat down in a kitchen chair as he looked at the clock and saw it was only 6am.



Justin walked tiredly over to the table where his four friends he was making were at.

"Justin, man, I heard you tried to jump some guy in the park yesterday," Jake said. All four guys at the table laughed.

Justin sat down in a chair, "I didn't. I knew the guy."

Jake looked at him with a 'yea right' expression, while the other three guys were playing bloody knuckles.

"What?"

"So, what punishment did they give you?" Jake asked as the other three stopped playing their game to listen.

"I have to clean the bathrooms," Justin started eating his food.

"Ooo," all the guys said in unison as they started laughing.

"What?" Justin looked confused, still chewing his food.

"You'll see," Bret picked up some of his food and threw it at Justin.

"Oh, bring it," Justin threw food back at him.



"Come on, you can't tell me you can't find the house," Danielle was getting frustrated at her two friends Christina and James.

"It's not out fault that someone didn't write the directions down," James said in his defense.

"Shut up and drive you idiot," Danielle looked over and pointed at what she saw, "over there! Pull over."

James parked the car in front of the house. They all got out and walked up to the door, knocking on it.



JC looked up from what he was writing. His eyes blue-green eyes wandered to the door in confusion. He stood up and walked to the door, opening it.

Before he could object, Christina and James had JC trapped against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here?" JC questioned in anger as he tried to struggle free.

Danielle pulled a switchblade from her pocket, "Oh, I just heard the most devastating news. See, a former pop star, now under house arrest, was found attempting suicide."

"Get away from me you freak," JC yelled, panicking and trying harder to get away.

"Baby," Danielle said coldly, as she took JC's wrist and cut it with the blade. She dropped the switchblade down next to JC.

"Let's go guys," JC watched as the three walked out of the house, with him not being able to do anything.

When the door closed, JC feel to the floor holding his blood soaked wrist. The tears filled his eyes as he picked the switchblade up and threw it at the door. He didn't even care to go see what the clanging noise was.

Next Chapter -->