+Chapter Five+

   "Hey sleepy, wake up," Lance said to me, "You have a radio interview to do."
   I looked up at him. It's been two months since I got there and my debut album was due out tomorrow, "Hey. Want to do it for me?" I asked him as I got out of the bed.
   He laughed and shook his head, "No way, I have so many myself, I'm not doing yours now."
   "Well fine than, I see how it is," I said as I walked past him and pushed him making him fall backwards onto the bed, "guess I'll do it myself," I laughed as I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
   "Hey! I don't give out charity to you," he joked as he went to the living room and sat on the couch.
   Getting out of the shower in my baggy blue pants and a blue shirt, I walked out to where Lance was, "Who said you can stay in here?" I was joking around with him. Lance and I became great friends to where we would joke around with each other, even if it was harsh sounding.
   "I did," he went to stand up as I pushed him down and he pulled me with him, "I think you better stop pushing me before I have to torture you," he knew I was really ticklish.
   "No way, you're not going to," I told him as I stood up and started walking out the door.
   He came running after me, "You bet," he said as I started to run through the hall. I looked back at him and than ran into someone in front of me. Good thing it was JC.
   "I'm sorry JC," I said looking at him.
   "It's ok," he said as he saw Lance coming up, "stop flirting with each other," JC pushed me into Lance and I fell into his arms.
   "Yep, I flirt with Lance because he's very sexy," I said jokingly to JC, "but you, that's another story."
   "HEY! That was harsh," JC said as he came to me, "Don't make me tickle you," he started to walk towards me and I hid behind Lance.
   "Save me Lance," I said as I saw JC get to him.
   They pinned me on the floor and started to tickle me. I was laughing so hard that tears were coming from my eyes, "I'm.. sorry.. please stop."
   They stopped and JC got up, "That's more like it."
   Looking up I saw Lance above my head. He was kneeling down on my arms, but not hard so it didn't hurt, "Hey buddy."
   He got off my arms and I sat up. Lance grabbed me by the waist and drug me down the stairs, "Hey what are you doing?" I asked him as I squirmed trying to get out of his hold, "Don't throw me in the pool."
   "I'm not going to throw you in the pool," He said as we got closer to the door leading to the pool.
   "Yes you are. Don't throw me in the pool. Please?" I tried harder to get out of his grasp.
   "Trust me I'm not going to throw you in the pool," he said. I knew he wasn't as soon as he turned to the right and went to the dining area in the hotel. He put me down on a seat by the rest of the guys and I smiled at them. Then Lance took a seat next to me, "I told you I wasn't going to throw you in the pool," he turned me and stuck his tongue out at me.
   I grabbed his tongue, "Well, thank you," I said as I let go of his tongue. He smiled and shook his head, looking down at the menu.
   "Stop flirting with each other," Chris said laughing, "It's disgusting."
   I just laughed and picked up the menu. I knew I was going to have to eat now at 5:00am, because I wouldn't be eating again till 4:00pm.

Chapter 6