+Chapter Seventeen+

   "YAY!! Our senior album comes out today," Lance said hopping around.
   I laughed and grabbed his hands, "Well, we'll have to celebrate," I said letting go of his hands, "Want to go to an amusement park with me?" it would only be Lance and me because the rest of the guys went home to their families while Lance and I stayed trying to take care of things. We were in New Jersey because we were settling a thing with a venue there so that they could have their concert there.
   "Sure!" he said jumping up, "Where to?"
   "Six Flags Great Adventure," I said, "I don't think we're going to go on water rides, unless you want to, because it's only about 55º outside," it was a beautiful sunny day. It was warm outside, but he thought it was cold.
   "No way," Lance said, "I don't want to freeze."
   "Well, let's go then," I said as we walked out the door to my car.
   As we reached Great Adventure, I paid and we parked. It was about 10:00am when we reached there. We didn't eat breakfast before that, "Want to get something to eat before we go onto any rides?" I asked him as we got out of the car.
   "Sure," he said, "I was going to ask you that too."
   We found a little food court and went there. We decided on pizza, since this place never serves breakfast. We finished our pizza and started walking around trying to figure out what to ride first.
   "Let's go on that one," He said grabbing my arm and dragging me to Runaway Train.
   All day long we went onto rides, occasionally being stopped by a couple of fans to give autographs and take pictures. We gladly did it, just for them.
   When night time came, we decided we would spend the last two hours the park was open in arcades. We ended up winning things from a big tweety bird, to some thing that I had no clue what it was. It looked like a little plastic circle.
   As the park closed at 9:00pm, we walked out to the parking lot singing different songs. We had on really tall top hats that we bought. Climbing in the car, I drove us back as Lance fell asleep.
   "Hey wake up," I shook Lance when we got back to the hotel, "I'm not carrying you, I'm not strong enough," he laughed as he started to climb out of the car.
   "I'm strong enough to carry you though," he said as he picked me up and I put my arms around his neck. He carried me to my room and set me down by the door, "Good night Gabriele."
   "Good night Lance," we hugged each other, then I walked into my room and waved goodbye to him as he walked to his room. Today was defiantly a very fun day.

Chapter 18